Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Get your Water on


Ok. After the $130 lesson on how to cut a pipe and put a new pipe in, I feel kind of stupid. But hey, we all can't be the top of the class. We have water now. I inserted my backwards P-trap (see pic) then went to Hugh's to get a part. The man at Hugh's was very impressed with my digital camera (I brought a pic of my work to show the size of the slipcover I needed) but not so impressed with my backwards installation.

Now it's fixed but the hot water valve is leaking (insert crazy laughter here). Yesterday I did rebuild the other toilet successfully. There I feel better. Now we can wash our hands and use the toilet feature in the same room. Until next time, your host Neutral Lippy signing off this Sloping House.

1 comment:

Eleni Binge said...

Yeah! Water and toilet in same room!